Soft Skills for Hard People is a rational take on the demands of emotional intelligence. It offers practical tools for busy leaders, especially for the skeptics, stoics, and pragmatists grappling with the elusive people skills often recommended by experts and organizations. With an edgy and irreverent take on conventional leadership strategies, coaching psychologist Dr. Helena Kim fills this book with quick tools and approaches you need to become an exceptional coaching leader.
In this book, you’ll find:
• A toolkit for rational leaders
• Five core principles of coaching leadership
• Trade secrets on how to coach your team to thrive
• Practical ways to lead your team without the “fluff”
• How to do empathy without losing your head
• Stand-alone chapter modules for coaching leaders
• And more!
Ranked #1 in
Business Mentoring and Coaching
Management and Leadership
Team Management Skills